Chicken Avocado Wraps are so super easy and DELICIOUS that your tummy, friends and family will high five you for making their taste buds dance.
|Chicken Avocado Wrap|
Chicken Avocado Wrap
2 LBS FRESH CHICKEN TENDERS
1 T SOY SAUCE
1 LIME, JUICED AND ZESTED
1/2 C ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
1 t KOSHER SALT
1 t GROUND BLACK PEPPER
1/2 C OIL
Marinate chicken with soy sauce, lime juice, zest, salt, pepper in a Ziploc bag for 30 minutes.
3 MANGOES, DICED
1 SHALLOT, DICED
1 C CILANTRO, CHOPPED
1 SERRANO CHILE, SEEDED AND
1/2 JALAPENO, SEEDED AND CHOPPED
1 LIME, JUICED
1 T REGULAR MAYO
1. In a blender, or using an immersion blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
2. Refrigerate until ready to use.
ON TO THE CHICKEN:
1. Preheat vegetable oil in a pan over moderate high heat.
2. Remove chicken from marinade and dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
3. Place in hot oil and cook until evenly browned and cooked through.
4.Remove and drain on paper towel.
WRAP IT !
4 LARGE SOFT FLOUR TORTILLAS
1 HEAD ROMAINE LETTUCE SHREDDED
1 CUCUMBER, PEELED, SEEDED AND DICED SMALL
1 AVOCADO, DICED
1. Spread mango dressing on a large flour tortilla close to the edges.
2. Layer Romaine, cucumbers, avocado and top with 2 chicken tenders.
3. Fold the tortilla bottom and top towards center.
4. With an open edge toward you, fold over towards center, pressing filling inward and tightening as you roll.
5. Add a small drop of dressing on the final edge, press and seal.
6. Turn wrap horizontally and make a bias cut down the middle.
7. Using two hands, separate and stand up, being careful not to let it fall apart.
The Resident Critic said that crisp bacon will bring this over the top.